IncomeTaxes $428,764 Additional Revenue 50,756 ___________ Total $479,52010.5% of the library's income came from sources other than taxes.
ExpensesStaff $286,861 Library Materials 81,781 Building 18,994 Other 89,838 ___________ Total $477,474Per capita library cost: $28.67
What did your library tax do for Goshen?
- 63,477 people visited the library
- A total of 131,616 books, videos, audiobooks and magazines were borrowed from our collection.
- 2,599 books, videos, audiobooks and magazines were borrowed from other libraries for Goshen customers.
- The reserve program was expanded, allowing readers to reserve books from any of the 48 libraries in the system and have them sent to Goshen.
- Our staff answered 13,468 reference questions
- 920 adult patrons attended 29 programs and 4,432 children attended 178 programs.
- The library was open 337 days; 65 hours per week. (58 hours June through August).
- 3,679 items were added to our collection.
- Circulating CD-ROMs were introduced and the Parenting Collection was organized.