The Goshen Public Library and Historical society will hold this fall's registration for preschool programs o Tuesday, September 28th, Wednesday, September 29th and Thursday, September 30th.
Procedure for Walk-in Registration requires that you come into the library on any of the above dates and fill in a registration request form. Programs will be filled in order of lottery numbers. There is no advantage to coming in early. A valid Goshen Library card must be presented.
The following programs are available:
- Toddletime (18-36 months old) - A 6 week program limited to 12 children. The program is for caregivers and tots to help introduce toddlers to the world of books through stories, fingerplays, and songs. There will be toys out for play and social time. We ask that other arrangements be made for younger and older siblings so that this is a special time for you and your toddler.
- Tuesdays - 10:30-11:15 (Starting Oct.12)
- Wednesdays - 9:30 - 10:15 or 10:30 - 11:15 (starting Oct. 13)
- Circletime (3 year olds) - An 8 week program limited to 12 children. The program is for 3 year olds who have never attended our Preschool Story Hour. This is a chance for the preschooler to be on his/her own without Mom or Dad! It will include stories, songs and fingerplays in a small group atmosphere. New 3 year olds must attend this program before attending Preschool Story Hour.
- Wednesdays - 1:30-2:00 (Starting Oct. 13)
- Fridays - 10:30-11:00 (Starting Oct. 15)
- Preschool Story Hour (ages 3 1/2, 4 & 5 - not in Kindergarten) - An 8 week program limited to 18 children. The program consists of stories, games, songs, films, and crafts usually based on a theme. Choosing his/her own library books to read at home is also an integral part of the Story Hour experience. New 3 year olds must attend Circle time first.
- Tuesday - 1:30-2:15 (Starting Oct. 12)
- Thursdays - 10:30-1:15 or 1:30-2:15 (Starting Oct. 14)