GENERAL PROGRAM INFORMATION
- A varied selection of programs for children ages 18 months
through grade 6 are offered throughout the year and are a
supplement to a child's regular visits to the library to
- Programs are open to card holders of the Goshen Public
Library & Historical Society
- Children must be the appropriate age for the program.
- Registration is required for all programs since size
is limited by space consideration. A lottery system is
used for preschool programs.
- Flyers with specific dates and times are available in
September for Fall and holiday programs, in January for
Winter programs, in April for spring programs and in June
for Summer programs.